Google Head of Creative Agencies (English, Russian) in Moskva, Russia
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Communicate and educate regarding Google´s creative canvas.
- Develop strong C-Level relationships with creative agencies, their customers and media players.
- Become a thought leader in the digital creative ecosystem.
- Support, coach and develop creative agencies to ensure excellent execution and business performance.
- Manage relationships with creative agencies in Russia, both traditional and digital.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in Russian and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Demonstrated presence within the Russian advertising industry, with the ability to effectively establish and cultivate C-Level relationships. Demonstrated creative, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive combined experience in creative agencies, brand management and digital advertising.
- Knowledge of video materials development and production, and relevant market players network.
- Understanding of agencies, their organizational structure, and business models in the Russian market.
- Excellent presentation, copywriting and written/verbal communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.