Google Industry Manager, Telecom (English and Russian speaking) in Moskva, Russia
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Google Industry Manager, you'll provide advertising solutions to the largest clients in the Telecom industry. This role is a mix of finding and managing new and existing business customer relationships. You will work closely with the Industry Head to develop Google's marketplace. You'll own the relationships with clients and agencies, targeting, educating and developing new clients to grow the business in uncharted territory. This means you have excellent client-servicing and relationship skills.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Target new customers and develop strong relationships with clients in Telecom industry and their marketing services agencies.
- Collaborate and consult with major customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing our client and agency base and optimizing their advertising expenditures.
- Develop scalable and leading edge solutions for the top brand clients in order to help them meet their marketing objectives using the full suite of Google products (Search, Video, Display, Mobile, Social, etc.).
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic business plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and business presentations.
- Develop, agree and implement as well as manage execution of campaigns and Joint Business Plans across various Google products and services. Ideate and execute case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an advocate at targeted events and conferences.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Brand Building, Marketing, Brand Communication Planning, Digital Branding/Performance Marketing experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in consultative sales and influencing at board-level management.
- Experience in telecom/technology/consumer electronics or strategy consulting.
- Experience with brand building, marketing, brand communication planning or digital branding/performance marketing experience on the client-side.
- Digital marketing or online media experience and experience using Google products such as AdWords, AdSense and YouTube.
- Telecom/Technology/Consumer Electronics or Strategy Consulting background.
- Self-driven with the ability to resolve business challenges.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.