Google Media Research Manager in Moskva, Russia
As a Media Research Manager on the Market Insights team, you develop and implement Google’s marketing research vision. This research will inform future marketing strategy and help businesses to make the most of the web. You understand consumers, have analytical horsepower and business judgment and define and prioritize research projects that illustrate and support the impact of advertising and media. You have experience drafting surveys, constructing marketing tests and driving the design and implementation of quantitative and qualitative studies. You support research stakeholders from sales, marketing and product teams, as well as manage relationships with external research agencies.
As a Research Manager you will develop scalable research and measurement strategy for Google across fast growing markets, developing and executing digital and multiscreen research cases to further local and regional support for online advertising sales and marketing efforts across Regional Google business organization.
You will be focused on equipping the sales and marketing teams with new quantitative data-driven insights that demonstrate and measure the full value of Google's products and advertising solutions.
Given the expansive range of internal and external constituencies, you should be comfortable working, communicating and presenting at all levels, both internally and externally, with customers and colleagues and on an international level. You will also experience in the fields of consumer insights, media and advertising measurement/effectiveness and have established relationships with lead research agencies.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Demonstrate the value of Google Advertising and Media Properties (AdWords, Google Search, YouTube, etc.) to advertising partners and clients via the execution of innovative, unique, and compelling research studies.
- Build experiments and surveys, construct campaign tests, and/or utilize internal data and third-party research services to provide marketers and agencies with valuable insights for their marketing plans and to address existing business issues across other divisions of the company (e.g. marketing/ product).
- Collaborate with the sales team to resolve through insights “proof points” that fulfill go-to-market strategies for Google in local markets.
- Develop business-relevant conclusions from studies and effectively communicate them to board-level audience.
- Determine return on investment of research initiatives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in marketing, media research, data analysis, insights generation, brand thought leadership (client or agency side) and/or consulting.
- Experience with local market research with strong customer-facing, consultative and communication experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically.
- MS or PhD in a related field with a quantitative emphasis.
- Experience in consumer insights, advertising effectiveness research and audience measurement (including online advertising) with a wide variety of methodologies.
- Ability to manage international projects.
- Deep interest in online advertising, digital media consumption patterns and branding measurement.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.