Halliburton Russian Federation Novy Urengoy: Entry Level Engineer - Pipeline/Process in Novy Urengoy, Russia
Russian Federation Novy Urengoy: Entry Level Engineer - Pipeline/Process
Date: Mar 14, 2018
Location: Novy Urengoy, YAN, RU, 629300
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
· Fluent English (upper-intermediate + technical language);
· 5 years min experience in Pipeline Services as an Engineer/ Lead Engineer;
· Developing procedures for: Leak Testing, Jetting, Hydro testing, Vessels Cleaning, camera inspection, oil flushing, N2 operations, Bolting services;
· Experience with working on services listed above;
· Following documentation process according to HAL requirements;
· Readiness for 1 year service contract in staff with possible prolongation. Project: Yamal LNG.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Optimistov microdistrict, Novy Urengoy, , 629300, Russian Federation
Requisition Number: 53035
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Pipeline and Process
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Segment: Inspector, Quality