IBM Senior consultant SAP PM in Russia
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is one of the world's largest consulting services organizations. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions.
• The consultant will assist clients in the implementation and support of SAP modules
• This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client business environment to achieve client expected business results.
• The consultant will conduct workshops, deliver integrated solutions as well as ensure development of functional and technical documentation.
• The consultant will leverage project management skills to develop detailed task plan towards timely completion of project milestones
• The candidate should have demonstrated the capability to analyze business processes, functional and technical requirements.
• The candidate should demonstrate deep understanding of SAP package solution implementation tools and methodologies
· at least 4-5 years’ experience of SAP ERP implementation;
· In depth understanding of SAP PM processes covering the following areas;
· Knowledge of standard functionalities;
· Fit/Gap workshops preparation and conduction;
· Blueprint documents preparation (PDDs, MDDs);
· Functional specification preparation;
· Configuration of standard processes;
· Functional testing of standard processes and developments;
· Integration testing;
· Incidents resolution and end users support;
· End and key users training preparation and conduction;
· Master data structures and data migration activities support using LSWM tool.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Fluent Russian, at least intermediate English
· Ability to write technical documentation in English
· Ability to conduct training sessions to the client’s personal
· Team player with strong communication skills
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
· Open to work in an international environment
· Willingness to travel over Russia/CIS
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.